If you are looking for where to stay in Kyiv and you are on a budget then you are in the right place, this article would talk about the best locations to stay whether you are a seasoned traveller or a newbie.
All Travellers have to deal with the issue of finding decent accommodation within Kyiv. Most Tourists rent accommodation only to spend a few days or even a night, so do not need something luxurious.
Best Areas to Stay are:
- Podil – Great Location for Tourists! Located here are Monasteries, churches, and museums. There is so much to see that you might never want to leave.
- Shevchenkivskyi – If this is your first time in Kyiv, then this location is the best for you. The well known Golden gate, St. Sophia, St. Michael’s Golden dome and Maidan Nezalezhnosti(Independence Square) can be found here.
- Bessarabka – The best place to stay to enjoy the Nightlife.
- Percherskyi – Where to stay in Kyiv if you are on a budget. A lot of ex-pats love this location, this could be because it is the Business and Political centre of Kyiv.
- Borshchahivka – The best place to stay for those relocating to Ukraine with a family.
There are several options where you can stay in Kyiv:
- Rental Apartment
- Ukraine invites group of Hostels. A great option for students who want to live with fellow students. All our hostels are located in the city centre near the metro stations.
- CT Hostel(Cool Traveller). Located near the Central Railway station.
- Kyiv-art Hostel
- A- Hostel
- International Youth Hostel.
High-end Luxury Hotels in Kyiv
There are just a few hotels in Kyiv that offer Luxurious, stunning with a 5-star ratings. They include:
- Hilton Kyiv
- HYATT Regency Kyiv
- Premier Palace Hotel
- InterContinental Kyiv
- Radisson SAS Hotel
Mid-range Kyiv Hotels
- Bratyslava Hotel
- Andryyvs’ky Hotel
- Salute Hotel
- City Apartments Kyiv
- Ukraine Hotel
If your Budget Permits, you can rent a flat in Kyiv. To find a suitable option, use special sites like the ones below:
- Bird App – it collects ads from 24 different real estate rental platforms, including DOM.RIA, Country.ua, OLX, Rieltor.ua, 100rielty.ua & others.
- Kyiv Apartments
Apartment rental rates are on the high side in Kyiv when compared to other cities in Ukraine, however, you can still find something reasonable that’s within your budget.
If you’re one of the countries that require a visa to enter Ukraine, you will likely need to get that sorted before embarking on a trip here, as visa on arrivals is kind of rare in Ukraine. If you’re looking to obtain a visa with ease and from a reliable source, we recommend Ukraine invites. Ukraine invites will do all the tough stuff for you, and you just need to submit documents and await the visa approval.