Top Headlines for the Week
Is Ukraine safe for travel? We have received a lot of questions like this we would like to emphatically say that yes, Ukraine is a safe country for travellers. Popular destinations in the country like the capital Kyiv and the coast town Odesa are calm and enjoyable. Troubled areas affected by the war with Russia are located in the southeast of the country, very far from the capital.
- The festive ceremony of lighting the Christmas tree will take place on December 18 at 5:00 PM at Sofiiska Square.
- Vaccinated Ukrainians who are 60 years and above will be given UAH 1,000 for the purchase of medicine starting from January 2022.
- Kyiv’s residents should be ready as there may be daily gas shortages during the heating season.
- Everyone who has been vaccinated with two doses of the vaccine will be paid UAH 1,000 starting from December 19th. You can only submit an application via the Diia application.
- Meet Levgen Klopotenko, the master chef winner who introduced a new “healthy” meal menu for school children in Ukraine.
- Spanish Low-cost airline Vueling Airlines has launched Paris-Kyiv scheduled flights on Tuesdays and Sundays.
- The so-called adaptive quarantine in Ukraine has been extended till March 31, 2022.
Ukraine Invites LLC is an inborn Tourist company in Ukraine. We are an Airline Ticketing company using GDS SYSTEMS like SABRE, AMADEUS AND GALILEO. We are looking for partnerships around the world for collaboration. You can contact us on +380630507745 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram).