Resident Permit in Ukraine
There are 2 types of Residence permits in Ukraine.
Temporary Resident Permit
Resident Permit – This is for a duration of 1-year stay in the territory of Ukraine. A new permit can be made for our clients or an extension can be made if the client has a permit that is already expired all at great and affordable prices.
The following documents are needed in order to obtain a Temporary Residence Permit
- A stamped copy of your International Passport with the Ukrainian visa stamp on it
- A 3.5 X 4.5 Passport Photograph (Photos)
- Documents confirming the basis for an application for a Temporary Residence Permit.
These documents may include the following under listed
- A marriage certificate to a Ukrainian citizen (duly legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine)
- A work Permit
- Proof of family tie or relationship to a Ukrainian Citizen
Permanent Resident Permit
This has no expiry and the holder can live in the territory of Ukraine legally as long as he/she wants. The Permanent Residence Permit is given to a foreigner in certain conditions.
The documents required in order for the Permanent Residence Permit to be issued include the following:
- A stamped copy of your International Passport with a Ukrainian Visa stamp
- Proof of eligibility for Obtaining a Permanent Residence Permit. This Proof may include the following under listed
- Marriage to a citizen of Ukraine for a duration of at least 2 years (In this case, a certificate of marriage must be provided)
- Marriage to a foreigner who also has a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (In this case, a certificate of marriage from the country where the marriage took place must be provided). Please note that this certificate must be properly notarized and stamped at your embassy and then legalized at the ministry of foreign affairs of Ukraine.
- A birth certificate indicating that the applicant has a child born in the territory of Ukraine who is eligible to be a Ukrainian citizen.