To study in Ukraine, prospective students will need a Student Visa Type D from the Ukrainian Embassy located in his/her country.
To obtain a long-stay visa (type D), the student will need to submit a series of documents to the consulate or embassy of Ukraine in their respective country as indicated on the embassy’s website. For students applying from Nigeria, kindly contact our Lagos Nigeria office for more information on this; The office address and contact Manager can be seen on the CONTACT US page.
The following documents should be submitted to the Ukrainian embassy or the Visa Application Centre (as the case may be) as part of the visa application process:
- Filled Visa Application Form
- International Passport (valid not less than one year)
- Original Invitation Letter from University through our company ‘UKRAINEINVITES’
- Birth Certificate (should be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Original School Certificates (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master’s Degree if available) (should be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Ukrainian language)
- General Medical Fitness Certificate (should be with legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be with legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Travel Health Insurance covering one year. (For some countries only for Traveling period.)
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for students during stay/ studying in Ukraine. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities).
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities).
- 8 passport size photos (3.5 x 4.5)
- Return Flight Ticket to Ukraine
- Visa Confirmation letter sent to the Embassy from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Our company provides this for all students that obtain their Invitation package from us